Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint (born 24 August, 1988) is a British actor who is best known for playing the character of Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter films.
- He can draw expressive caricatures within 60 seconds.
- He builds model aeroplanes.
- He is an avid golfer.
- From Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, he only received $125,000 for each Harry Potter film.
- He has one brother and three sisters: James (b. 1990), Georgina (b. 1993), Samantha (b. 1996), and Charlotte (b. 1998).
- He is arachnophobic (like his character, Ron).
- He is of English and Irish heritage.
- He can ride a unicycle.
- He can speak German, though only a little, such as numbers and little sentences.
- He has bought an ice cream truck.
- Unlike his Harry Potter character, Rupert does not have freckles on his face. Ironically, Emma Watson who plays Hermione Granger has freckles on her face even though her character doesn't have any in the books.
- In one chapter of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Professor Slughorn mistakenly calls Ron "Rupert".
- He suffered from a mild case of swine flu at one point, but has since recovered.
- He has bought pigs and a hovercraft.
- Ron Weasley, who Rupert portrays in the films, has blue eyes, while Harry Potter has green. Ironically, Rupert has green eyes and Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry, has blue.